Neutral tone can be found is anyone of any skin color or race. Luckily neutral tones have the most variety out of all the other undertones.
How to Tell:
- If you look good in colors such as gold, brown, silver, and blue you are neutral toned.
- Take a piece of fabric and see if you look better in white or off-white (peachy white, vanilla, etc). If you look good in both, you are neutral toned.
- Check to see if the veins in your wrist are either blue or green. If it does not look either green or blue, you are neutral toned.
- If you go out in the sun for an extended period of time and you get tan easily, you are neutral toned or possibly leaning closer to the warmer side.
- If you look good with hair colors that have warm tones (red, orange, or gold undertones) or cool tones (green, blue, and violet), you are neutral toned.
- Go have your makeup done professionally and the makeup artist will most likely do an accurate match for your skintone.